:LAST NIGHT IN PARIS: ROSES EP: KEEP YOU VIDEO:


I can't believe it's taken me so long to do this but it's here. I guess I've been building the enthusiasm and momentem to blog about this so I can truly convey my energy and support for this team.

OK so 2 things. Firstly the music video for Keep You by Last Night in Paris's Taurean Roye and KC is finally here and like I promised it's amazing! It got published on monday afternoon and has already reached over 4,500 views, that's crazy man. It's had notoriety from both the Guardian and SB.TV so far and is due to get some more. Twitter has been going crazy and the boys are living life like movie stars taking a break at the moment. The video has been done so well and everyone in it looks pretty fly; including myself.



IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH THE EP HAS ALSO BEEN RELEASED TODAY!

Yeah they really are dishing it out this week. The whole EP called Roses is out and I've got it on right now. Now the key with this is to start it from the beginning and let it play through. It's an artistic journey featuring beautiful female vocals, slick London rapping and even some poetry to finish things off real suavely. They're cloud music in all it's purple and black glory, and a vision coming into focus of what London's young generation has to offer the world., and oh it's glorious.

PRESS PLAY AND BEGIN

No comments:

Post a Comment